Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Checking in.

Hello VsTankers - Tanker11 kindly invited me to contribute to his blog, so VsTank fans can have a centralized source of news, reviews, pictures and spy photos. I don't have much to report today, but watch this spot.

Head over to VsTank.com to see Steve's latest post - he's back, and he's busy, with the KV-2 launch fast approaching. Steve also mentions that color choices will become narrower in the future, and that colors will be rotating in and out from time to time - VsTank is growing so fast they can't produce every flavor of every tank all the time. You can see this in current tank stock worldwide - not every store has every tank, they're not always ready! The moral of the story: buy the tank you want when you see it, because there is a potential to miss out, at least for a time.

I'm eagerly awaiting more news on the KV-2, which I hope to be reviewing shortly. Stay tuned!


EDIT:

Steve informs me the first KV-2 samples are expected September 10th. Shortly thereafter I'll get mine, and the world will see them end of September, begining of October.

No comments: