Tuesday, December 18, 2007

First post!

Hello and Welcome!

We've decided to start a blog dedicated to radio controlled tanks in 1/24 scale.

My own tank fleet consists of 1/24 scale "VsTanks Pro" tanks, so much of the information will be about them. Over the next few weeks I am planning to give an overview of the tanks themselves as well as "RC Tanking" hobby in general. This hobby, unlike RC cars, is still very new and most of my experience has been from trial an error. With the introduction of this blog my goal is to help gather and share this information with anyone who is also in this hobby or is considering to get in.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

samattapol said...

Hello all,
I've received a BOL(VsTankpro)
1/24 Tiger1 Early.Airsoft Gray with button type remote as a newyear present from my son on 1st.
jan 2011.
I have 3 Heng longs before(two of them 1/16 and one 1/12).
After 5 days of indoor running I've found that the smaller VSP went anywhere in my house as the bigger 1/16 HLs did.
Next week will be the outdoor adventure.
I am hesitating a bit because the track link connections are just clip locks of which I'm afraid it might pop apart when driving off road,am I wrong?
I'm glad to join this blog really.
Regards,
Samattapol,Bangkok Thailand
6th.jan 2011.